PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- With an easy to use swing system, including new two- and three-click swing controls, now anybody can dominate the competition like Tiger Woods
- Challenge friends in a 16-player World Cup tournament format ideal for groups up to four. Each match is the best of three holes using a combination of Stableford, Stroke Play, and Match Play games
- Three in-depth mini-games teach newcomers on the basics of the sport. Whether you're hitting targets in the Shooting Range or furiously finding the hole in Putting Frenzy, beginners will pick up the game in no-time
- Gain notoriety and put your face on the cover of Golf Digest by accomplishing more the 100 in-game achievements while playing on the PGA TOUR®.
- Show versatility by mastering some of the toughest courses from around the world, including Wentworth in England, Sheshan in China, and Wolf Creek and Bay Hill from the United States
descriptionIn Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09, Hank Haney will be there from the start to assess your skills, help you tune your clubs and give you feedback after every round as you attempt to climb the leaderboards and win the FedEXCup.
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 09, the next installment of the world's #1 selling golf video game franchise, will feature dynamic, personalized gameplay via Tiger Woods' personal coach, Hank Haney. Looking to drive the ball long and straight? Trying to nail the pin with the approach shot? An all-new addition to this year's game, Haney will assist gamers as they hit the links and try to advance their career to win the FedExCup.
In Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 09, a player's skill level is dynamic, constantly adjusting throughout the round just as it would during a real afternoon out on the links. Following each round, Haney will deliver customized feedback on a player's performance. This feedback system allows all gamers, rookies or PGA TOUR pros, to compete and enjoy the game at any level.
|Official Release Date||Aug 26, 2008|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...