PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09
- Tiger's coach Hank Haney is now your coach - helping you to improve your performance throughout your career
- Tune your clubs to maximize your swing
- No longer do you have to build your character up from scratch. Skill are set at the beginning of your career based on your skill level and will go up and down based on your play just like real golf
- After every round your coach Hank Haney will provide feedback and customized training drills to help you improve your game
- Longest drive challenges, closest to the pin and more are all delivered directly to you with the all new Instant GamerNet Challenges available in all game modes. Post your own greatest moments with ease directly from the fairway and search recommend clips based on your personal play pattern
- Play an entire 4-person round in the same time it takes to play single player. With the all-new Simultaneous Play you'll tee off at the same time as your opponents and see their ball flight in line with yours
descriptionIn Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09, Hank Haney will be there from the start to assess your skills, help you tune your clubs and give you feedback after every round as you attempt to climb the leaderboards and win the FedEXCup.Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 09, the next installment of the world's #1 selling golf video game franchise, will feature dynamic, personalized gameplay via Tiger Woods' personal coach, Hank Haney. Looking to drive the ball long and straight? Trying to nail the pin with the approach shot? An all-new addition to this year's game, Haney will assist gamers as they hit the links and try to advance their career to win the FedExCup.In Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 09, a player's skill level is dynamic, constantly adjusting throughout the round just as it would during a real afternoon out on the links. Following each round, Haney will deliver customized feedback on a player's performance. This feedback system allows all gamers, rookies or PGA TOUR pros, to compete and enjoy the game at any level.
|Original Name||タイガーウッズ PGA TOUR09 英語版|
|Official Release Date||Sep 25, 2008|
|CERO A (Free)|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...