PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Tilt Rotor
- Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004
- Revolutionary Tilt Rotor aircraft with unique VTOL, VSTOL and hovering capabilities, developed specifically for this model.
- Unique ground-handling attributes allow for ease of manoeuvring around airports and within restricted spaces. The Tilt Rotor can be “parked” like a car.
- Seven distinct aircraft variants with ten liveries
- Advanced FSX missions take advantage of this incredible machine’s capablilities and test your flying skills and nerve!
- Video introduction to the aircraft, VSTOL and VTOL operations and a complete flight tutorial is included.
- Unique levels of interior detail including passenger, patient and medic (air ambulance) fully animated, military and civilian style pilots, male and female.
descriptionNo longer will airstrips and airports be necessary for high flying executive travel. Full-size, fixed-wing aircraft capacity means more space for special functions like short-haul airline work, medical evacutations, military payloads and much more, with the convenience of VTOL helicopter operation or VSTOL in tight corners! With an operational ceiling of 25,000 ft., this versatile aircraft will fly in icing conditions and extreme climates, from the Arctic to the desert with a range of 750 nautical miles and cruising speeds of 275 knots. Transition from vertical to conventional flight is a breeze in this aeroplane and the on-board systems all combine to make life easier for the pilot under extreme conditions. The Wilco Publishing Tilt Rotor is a simulation based on Agusta 609. This simulation breaks new ground in Flight Simulator! No other VTOL/VSTOL simulation comes close to replicating smooth transitional flight the way this Tilt Rotor does. Simply, it goes where Microsoft hadn’t intended and does it comfortably and successfully. Nothing out there delivers the same levels of exhilaration and sheer fun of flying the Tilt Rotor!
|Official Release Date||Feb 17, 2012|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...