PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for TNA: Cross The Line
- An all-star lineup of over 25 of your favorite wrestlers: from AJ Styles to Tomko, Chris Sabin to Sharkboy
- Cross international lines with arenas in Mexico, Japan, Canada, and the U.S.
- Increase your impact with fridge doors, road barriers, chairs and even TVs
- Put your abilities to the test in the daunting X-division matches
- Partner up with other wrestlers to dominate the Tag-Team division
- Crystal clear sound effects, real-time in-game commentary, and voice talent from actual wrestlers create an immersive experience
descriptionOnce, you were Suicide, the fastest rising star of the TNA iMPACT wrestling scene. You blew through some of the fiercest opponents; taking down AJ Styles, devastating Robert Roode, and destroying Booker T. But then... everything changed. The politics behind the ring got heated, and not in your favor. When you finally claimed the title, someone came for you. And now you're here.
You've woken up in what appears to be a rundown hospital in Mexico, and you can't remember a thing; your name, what you do, and certainly not why you're here.
Lost in a land that is not your own, you need to get back to America. You hear talk of a local wrestling match where the winner goes on to wrestle at a nearby American Air Force base. This is the best shot you've got at getting home.
But once you're in the ring, something strange happens. Your body seems to remember what your mind cannot. Punches, grapples, throws, and stomps all come naturally, as if you were a seasoned professional...
This is where your journey begins. Find your way home, remember who you were, and claim what was rightfully yours.
|Official Release Date||Jun 29, 2010|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...