PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Drift
Compatible with PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
For US/Canada systems.
1w Usually ships within 1 week.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 4.91 (16%)
Compatible With PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
1w Usually ships within 1 week
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Drift
- Drive and compete in licensed cars from Nissan, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Mini, Volkswagen and more.
- Customize your cars in endless combinations.
- Master the driving art of "Drift" and earn respect and victories.
- Race in the picturesque and authentic mountain sides of Japan.
- Compete legally in day, illegally at night.
- Winding hills, changing weather and grueling environments affect the race course and test your driving skill.
- Multiplayer competition with rival races
descriptionTokyo Extreme Racer DRIFT takes the adrenaline of street racing into the mountains and onto very demanding courses. Race real production cars on real mountain courses. Nissan, Toyota, Subaru, Mini, Volkswagen and more are all there to be tested on some of Japan’s toughest terrain in Nikko, Haruna, Rokka and Hakone. State-of-the-art data recording techniques ensure that the courses look, feel and race just like the real thing.Tokyo Extreme Racer DRIFT has two distinct racing challenges. As a race car driver, you take part in official mountain races during the daytime and then race for pride (and car upgrades and parts) at night. The idea is to earn money from the legal day races to enhance your car and then bet car parts in the illegal night races. Sponsors will further enhance your income if you are successful. There are uphill and downhill races, day and night time races, challenging weather and season conditions and a nerve-ending one on one rival racing battle system.
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...