PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Ubisoft Montreal Returns - Rainbow Six is back in the hands of Ubisoft's Montreal studio, creators of the award-winning and highly acclaimed Rainbow Six 3 on Xbox, promising traditional tactical gameplay
- New Leader, New Team - Team Rainbow ushers in a new breed of heroes. With a new team, comes added responsibility. Tactics play a MAJOR role in your team's success, as each member comes equipped with his own skill set
- Special Order Location - Experience a new level of squad-based realism as your teammates, Michael and Jung, offer you real-time tactical suggestions like busting through walls or hacking computers, all in a race against time to locate the heart of the terrorist cell
- Observe - Plan - Assault - Use tactical planning to maneuver through multiple-path Vegas environments while utilizing high-tech equipment such as snake cams to strategically "tag" terrorist targets to your teammates, prior to entering a room
- Real-Time Immersion - Prepare yourself for a new level of in-game immersion with real-time mission briefings, all in the midst of the most intense combat ever played
- Advanced Gameplay Animations - Motion-captured assault and recon techniques such as fast roping, rappelling, window entry, blind-cover fire and more. All captured by an experienced Hollywood animation expert
- Next-Generation Artificial Intelligence - Next-generation technology brings a higher level of artificial
descriptionThe stakes are high when the world's most elite counter-terrorism unit enters Las Vegas, where over 36.7 million men, women and children visit each year. "Sin City," the home of the famous Las Vegas Strip, flashy hotels, high-rolling casinos and world-famous celebrities, becomes the setting for a terrorist threat of global proportions. What happens when one of the world's most famous cities is held hostage by terrorists?
|Official Release Date||Nov 23, 2007|
|Genre||First Person Shooting|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...