|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
Click here for the complete list
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Prestige Edition)
- Xbox 360 250GB Kinect Bundle (Kinect Sports & Kinect Adventures Games)
US$ 286.001 d, 00:40:15
- Ride to Hell: Retribution
US$ 23.002 d, 08:20:28
- New Leader, New Team Team Rainbow ushers in a new breed of heroes. With a new team comes added responsibility. Tactics play a MAJOR role in your teams success, as each member comes equipped with his own skill set.
- Special Order Location Experience a new level of squad-based realism as your teammates, Michael and Jung, offer you real-time tactical suggestions like busting through walls or hacking computers, all in a race against time to locate the heart of the terrorist cell.
- Observe - Plan - Assault Use tactical planning to maneuver through multiple-path Vegas environments, while utilizing high-tech equipment such as snake cams to strategically tag terrorist targets to your teammates, prior to entering a room
- Real-Time Immersion Prepare yourself for a new level of in-game immersion with real-time mission briefings, all in the midst of the most intense combat ever played.
- Advanced Gameplay Animations Motion-captured assault and recon techniques such as fast roping, rappelling, window entry, blind-cover fire, and more. All captured by an experienced Hollywood animation expert.
- Next-Generation Artificial Intelligence Next-generation technology brings a higher level of artificial intelligence to Rainbow Six. As you get past the grunts and advance closer to the center of the terrorist cell, encounter deadlier, more skilled enemies who work together as a group to counter every move you make
- Customizable Multiplayer Experience Create your own multiplayer character that evolves as you play online, unlocking new equipment and achievements as you go.
- Ubisoft Montreal Returns Rainbow Six is back in the hands of Ubisofts Montreal studio, creators of the award-winning and highly acclaimed Rainbow Six 3.
Rainbow operatives take to the chaotic streets of Las Vegas as an escalating terrorist siege in Sin City threatens to take world terrorism to new, uncontrollable heights. http://www.play-asia.com/tom-clancys-rainbow-six-vegas-platinum-hits-paOS-13-49-en-70-2hmp-47-cat.html. The future of global security hangs in the balance as you battle to defend classic Vegas locations and environments like Fremont Street, the Strip, and casinos.
Experience Las Vegas like never before through revolutionary next-generation technology as you work against the clock to keep one of the worlds most recognizable cities from utter devastation.
|Release Date||Feb 01, 2008|
||(5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 62 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Control mode is very interesting.
I stayed away from the rainbow six series until this game. They just didn't seem like fun games. I joined the series at the perfect time. This is the best tactical FPS game I have played (other than the sequel). This is NOT a run and gun game at all. This is a peek around the corner and and shoot the bad guy in the eye ball with your gun using spot on controls. The single player is pretty good, and you are going to want to buy the 2nd installment the moment you finish this one.
This is a definate buy folks. The amazing environments, the lighs and the action all add up to anexperience you will not regret. I personally played the game for hours and didn't feel the time fly!
I recomend. This is a good game... Really very fun!!!
Great game from Tom Clancy's series. Recommend
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas (Platinum Hits)
Compatible with Xbox360 (360)
US, No Region Protection / Action
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.