PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Majesco Sales IncCompatible with Dreamcast™ (DC™)
For PAL systems only.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
- A break-through combination of the best of both strategy and action game play
- One of the first multi-perspective games with real time voice for multiplayer play over the Internet
- Original Clancy story line with established Clany characters
- Sophisticated production techniques and technology that contribute to highly realistic combat situations (motion capture, vocabulary of elite force, mission briefs, weapons, locations)
- 17 unique missions with highly differentiated environments (graphics, artwork, game play, characters) in real world locations
- 20 playable special operatives (characters)
descriptionAs first-person shooters go, Rainbow Six is to Dreamcast what GoldenEye 007 is to the Nintendo 64: the most innovative and intriguing title of its kind for the platform. Borrowed from Tom Clancy's novel of the same name, Rainbow Six offers a fascinating first-person adventure through lush worlds and highly detailed environments that have yet to be seen on gaming consoles. But don't stop to smell the roses too often or you'll end up staring down the business end of an oncoming Stinger missile.
You command an elite antiterrorism force through a series of stealth and action missions. Sometimes you will need to sneak through a foreign embassy in the dark with your night vision goggles on, while other times you'll need to launch a full-on weapons attack on your enemies. The game does both types of missions well, but you'll have to spend some time planning with your team before you start each level. Plotting out missions in advance and positioning team members lends a unique real-time strategy feel to the already excellent shooter aspect of the game.
As the team leader, you are solely responsible for making sure each mission goes well. Direct and protect your squad, save any hostages who might be hanging around, and accomplish your main mission objectives. The latter may include sabotage, simple spying, or even assassinations.
|Official Release Date||Feb 02, 2001|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...