|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
Click here for the complete list
- Dual objectives to fulfill: NSA government agents and terrorists will each want you to accomplish opposing tasks at the same time.
- Discover the tension of being a double agent: Use actual tactics employed by today's real-life double agents to sabotage the terrorists' plans.
- Explore a branching storyline with multiple endings: Your choices have an impact on how the story and gameplay unfold.
- A world of international espionage: Missions from all over the world, from Asia to Africa to the heart of the U.S.
- Experience extreme situations: underwater or in a sandstorm, hiding behind the dust or smoke - and even skydiving.
- New authentic gadgets: Master the latest weapons and gadgets used by NSA government agents in addition to black-market terrorist weapons.
- Xbox 360 extras: Two additional alternate single-player missions, nine all-new merged versus and co-op maps, and new underwater and sandstorm combat.
|Release Date||Oct 19, 2006|
||(5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 47 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Splinter Cell Double Agent succeeds where most of the games fail. It makes you regret for some of the choices you make. Without getting much into the story, you need to be a double agent (as the title says), which means that you will have to work for the Third Echelon and for a terrorist cell. You will need to convince them both that you are on their side (you need to take down the terrorists of course). There a lot of hard decisions that you need to make. Double Agents is one of the best Splinter Cell games out here.
this is the last SC title that has the classic game play style. The newer game adopts a faster play-style. This game is all about sneaking and sstealth and does it flawlessly. Earlier SC titles had the best graphics available when they launched. This one was simply on par with other games available.
Another Tom Clancy hit with this great stealth tactical games. The plot and gameplay have become more interesting as you have to choose sides, and decide the best way to outwit your opponents.
This game is a must buy , im still playing it untill now , and i can`t stop playing it , good fast shipping with playasia .com through FEDEX , only 48 hours and i`ve got my copy .
I wasn't impressed with this game at all. I run a pretty high-powered gaming laptop and this game kept freezing and crashing. Maybe it's better on PS3?
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Compatible with Xbox360 (360)
US, No Region Protection / Action Adventure
Compatible with Xbox360 (360)
Japan, NTSC J / Action Adventure
Compatible with PlayStation 3 (PS3)
Asia, No Region Protection / Action Adventure
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2014 Play-Asia.com.