PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- PSP system debut: The highest-rated and top-selling spy franchise hits the PSP system for the first time, pushing the boundaries of yet another platform.
- Developed specifically for the PSP system: Unique gameplay sequences designed specifically for the on-the-go nature of handheld gaming and a new adapted interface.
- Exclusive content: Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell® Essentials starts where Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent™ ends, and takes players to the years before Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell® when Sam was still a Navy Seal.
- Deeper & stronger scenario: Discover Sam’s personality when confronted to a conspiracy led against him personally, and experience missions from his point of vue during the interrogation.
- Accessible multiplayer mode – Spy vs spy deathmatch
- Sam’s best moves have been kept & new moves have been added!
- Enjoy 5 new exclusive missions, including the NSA HQ, in addition to 4 ‘flashback’ missions
- Adapted gameplay: Double reticule system & brand new interface allowing to localize the sound provenance
descriptionmmediately following the events of Splinter Cell Double Agent™, Sam Fisher is placed under arrest and brought to the NSA Headquarters. As a government interrogator pressures him to confess his involvement in terrorist activities (whatever the truth is), Sam discovers that fraudulent mission files depict him as an unstable, violent and insubordinate agent.
Concealment, fraud, manipulation, lies… Sam Fisher is now trapped in a huge conspiracy: he will have to search into his past to find out who is hiding behind all this, and ultimately begin the arduous quest to clear his name.
|Official Release Date||Apr 07, 2006|
|Genre||Third Person Shooting|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...