- TOTAL BREAKDOWN: We live in a fragile and complex world, a web of interdependent systems we rely on every day. When one fails, others follow, creating a deadly domino effect that can cripple society in days. In Tom Clancy’s The Division™, immerse yourself in a frighteningly chaotic and devastated New York City, where all has failed. As a Division agent, your mission is to restore order, team up with other agents and take back New York
- A NEW TAKE ON THE CLANCY SERIES: Welcome to an online, open-world RPG experience where exploration and player-progression are essential. Use your skills, weapons and wits in combat. Play in a persistent and dynamic environment that combines the Tom Clancy™ series’ core authenticity and tactical decisions, RPG action, trading and much more
- 100% SOCIAL: Team up with friends in co-op, jump in and jump out at any time and use your combined skills to fight the crisis, investigate the sources of the virus and engage all threats… Even your own citizens. Seamlessly engage in PVP, player-to-player trading, and experience suspenseful scenarios where danger can come from anywhere and anyone
- ONLY ON NEXT-GEN: Powered by our new game engine Snowdrop™, tailor-made for next-gen consoles, Tom Clancy’s The Division achieves a whole new level of gameplay quality. Snowdrop takes full advantage of the new consoles with dynamic global illumination, stunning procedural destruction and an insane amount of detail and visual effects
- GEAR UP & LIVE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE: As part of The Division, harness state-of-the-art technology: both networked and prototyped. Loot fallen foes and craft new, improved gear. Completely customize your go-bag, an agent’s only supplies in the event of collapse, and communicate with the other agents at all times with your smart watch. Customize your agent with thousands of weapon types, skill combinations, gear and much more. The choices you make can help forge a recovery or plunge the city deeper into chaos
- REVOLUTIONARY COMPANION GAMING: On your smart phone or tablet, join your friends in real-time gameplay with exclusive characters. The app gives you a bird’s eye view of the battlefield, the ability to attack enemies and to place targets for your allies or enhance their capabilities
Be Prepared to Enter the Next Generation of Gaming:
Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment will once again showcase an epic next-gen gaming experience in Tom Clancy’s The Division. The Division takes place in New York City three weeks after a manmade virus is unleashed on Black Friday which causes a devastating pandemic that sweeps through the city. Little by little, basic necessities have failed which leads society to a massive breakdown.
Play as one of the Division, a secret unit of self-supported tactical agents, skilled to operate independently in this kind of complex state. Fight for survival, find the cure and restore society.
Snowdrop: A True Next-Gen Engine:
Tom Clancy’s The Division is powered by the new Snowdrop game engine which was specifically developed to create the deep and massive universe of Tom Clancy’s The Division. The Snowdrop engine is truly made for next-gen consoles; from its dynamic global illumination, striking procedural destruction, dynamic day night cycles, advanced particle system and dynamic material shaders, Tom Clancy’s The Division achieves a whole new level of graphical quality. The Snowdrop engine makes the world of Tom Clancy’s The Division a reality!
Destruction is the Gameplay of the Game:
Discover an innovative, massively-multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) and explore New York City with friends, AI or other human players. The game can support up to 4 players plus 1 tablet player in co-op. Gear up with thousands of weapon types, skill combinations, gears and much more. Players can also play in there smart phone or tablet in real-time gameplay with special characters.
|Official Release Date||Mar 10, 2016|
|CERO D (17+)|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
A very annoying game to play. It would've been great if it wasn't for the reliability of an internet connection. Not worth it if you have an unstable connection. The trailer shows a gameplay in a team, far fetched if you're playing solo. Could've been; at least; a decent game to play. Very much ruined my expectation of it. $60 not worth it.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.