|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
Click here for the complete list
- The excitement of an action game is combined with the creative economy features and social experiences of a typical RPG
- With a wide array of weapons, armors, cybernetic implants, and skills, players have an unprecedented level of customization with their characters
- Using a sophisticated blend of seamless melee and high-tech weapons combat, players have the power to vanquish foes near and far
- Experience the full excitement of combat through a dynamically driven presentation system that portrays the combat with cinematic quality
- Perform Baldur's elaborate and complex combat maneuvers, and chain together rapid-fire attacks and combos with ease
- Conquer the world alone or with friends in advanced, online two-player co-op gameplay through the Xbox LIVE service
An ancient machine presence has forced the Gods hand. In the first of a three part trilogy, Baldur is charged with defending mankind from an onslaught of monstrous war machines bent on eradication of human life.
|Release Date||Aug 21, 2008|
|Audio||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese|
|Language||English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Chinese|
||(3.5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 63 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
great in coop mode
This game has so much potential to be AWESOME. For me and many others it just falls too short. Some people can overlook the games many flaws and play and see this game for what it could have done. Be warned if you buy this game it is a coin toss as to whether you will love it or hate it.
OK, I tried this game, and it was a bit boring. Uninspiring. A waste of time.
A few months later, I tried again. Before, I'd tried the strong melee character. This time, I chose the all-rounder class. Wow, what a difference! I really had a much better time!
There's some fun loot, some fun shooting and blasting, some interesting level design (although ultimately it doesn't improve the game, it's nice to see something new attempted). Some more bad guy variety would have been nice, and the story ends on a cliffhanger... but there's no sequel!!
Otherwise, it's good enough. Worth getting on the cheap!
And if you don't like it after half an hour, try restarting with another character class.
If you think this game are Musou alike game, then you will disappointed. the action is not that action, and its have no vibration.
But consider about the age(old game), it not that bad also.
It able to burn some of your free time ^^
being a product from the famed developer Silicon Knights, the expectation is very high, but alas the developer failed to deliver the hype.
Game play feels generic, but not bad for time killing.
Was originally planned as part of trilogy, so lets hope Silicon Knights is going to develope the rest of stories.
by our customers
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2014 Play-Asia.com.