PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Compatible with PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
For US/Canada systems.
1-2w Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 4.91 (20%)
Compatible With PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
1-2w Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Find your rhythm: Accessible gameplay makes it easy for beginners to pick-up and play, while also providing veteran players with more in depth controls. Just as in real tennis, Top Spin challenges players of all levels to take risks and attempt difficult shots to get "in the zone". If your Zone Meter timing is successful, you can use that momentum to improve your play
- Only PS2 tennis game online: With the only online tennis game available for the PS2, you are able to challenge other tennis players around the nation. Matchmaking, sponsored tournaments, seedings, and player ladders are all available online
- Multiple shot selections: Top Spin lets you execute a variety of shots during match play including slices, drops, lobs, backhands, and several trick shots including behind the back and between the legs
- Top-notch visuals: Top Spin delivers the best graphics ever seen on a PS2 tennis game. Everything including the players, stadiums, crowds, and courts are delivered in silky smooth animations
- Master the elements: Top Spin allows you to play on a variety of surfaces: clay, grass, and hard court. Each surface affects player movements and ball physics differently. Players will have to choose on which surfaces they want to master their play. Can you become the greatest of clay court champs or is your style more suited to grass?
- Best of the best: Take on, play as, or team up with any of sixteen top-ranked professionals, featuring tennis stars: Maria Sharapova (Russia), Venus Williams (USA), Martina Hingis (Switz), Meghann Shaugnessy (USA), Elena Dementieva (Russia), Daniela Hantuchova (Slovk), Amanda Coetzer (S. Africa), Ashley Harkleroad (USA), Roger Federer (Switz), Carlos Moya (Spain), Lleyton Hewitt (Aust), Gustavo Kuerten (Brazil), Jan-Michael Gambill (USA), James Blake (USA), Sebastien Grosjean (France), and Tommy Rebredo (Spain)
- Coach’s corner: train with a coach to improve your weaknesses and perfect your game
- Play as "you": Get yourself in the game with Eye Toy. Scan a virtual "you" onto a customizable character and play against the pros
descriptionTop Spin delivers all of the intensity and realism of a hard-played professional tennis match. Use the Player Creator to put your virtual self in the game, and work your way up the ranks to play real pros in top tournaments. Train with a coach to master slices, drops, lobs, slams, and powerful serves. Earn professional sponsors as you climb to the top. Play on courts all over the world: clay, hard court, and grass...all affect play differently and all must be mastered to become a champion.
|Official Release Date||Sep 26, 2005|
|ESRB Rating Pend
Rating Pending - submitted to the ESRB and are awaiting final rating.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...