PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai (Limited Edition) (DVD-ROM)
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
24h In stock, usually ships within 24hrs. (Only 1 left in stock.)
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 28.91 (74%)
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
24h In stock, usually ships within 24hrs
(Only 1 left in stock.)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai (Limited Edition) (DVD-ROM)
- Total War redefined Shogun 2 is the ultimate refinement of the original formula with a new, cutting-edge AI, more polish and online functionality than ever before. The result is the perfect mix of real-time and turn-based strategy gaming that invites both veterans of Total War and new players to experience the enjoyment and depth of the series
- New character progression Choose from 9 different clans and compete on and offline for the undisputed supremacy of Medieval Japan. Gain experience to level up your own character-warlord as well as your generals and agents
- A complete single and multiplayer offering Play through the Main Campaign in single player or invite a friend online to play competitively or cooperatively in Campaign Multiplayer mode. Join 8-player multiplayer battles with your own upgradable avatar and climb the online Leaderboard to show the world who reigns supreme. Also including exciting new modes of team play for clans, a first in the Total War series
- New Generation AI system Developed according to Sun Tzu’s principles in the Art of War, the Artificial Intelligence constantly analyses its situation and reacts to your every move with greater precision and variety
- Improved land and naval battle gameplay Land battles never felt so realistic with new multi-staged castle sieges and terrain features changing according to the weather and time of the day - turning each engagement into a tactical challenge. Set buildings on fire to force garrisoned troops out and use your units’ special abilities to turn the tide of the battle. Naval combat also offers more variety with the addition of coastal battles. Islands can work as effective cover for your ships, while sand bars and reefs can be used as traps against an enemy fleet
- Accessible and in-depth empire-building gameplay A streamlined User Interface makes management of your kingdom much easier. Build and govern cities, recruit and train troops, conduct diplomacy and manage your agents – each feature is now introduced with comprehensive tutorials, gradually revealing the depth of the Shogun 2 campaign map – the heart and soul of the Total War experience
descriptionIt is the middle of the 16th century in Medieval Japan. The country, once ruled by a unified government, is now split into many warring clans. The player takes on the role of one Daimyo – the clan leader – and will use military engagements, economics and diplomacy to achieve the ultimate goal: re-unite Japan under his supreme command and become the new Shogun – the undisputed ruler of Japan.Set during the golden age of Samurai warfare, Shogun 2 brings to life the most turbulent period of Japanese history.
|Official Release Date||Mar 17, 2012|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
hjwmc1219 (3) on 19, Apr. 2012 19:26 (HKT)
Very fast very good!!! not standard
Very fast very good!!! not standard
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...