PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Tower! 2011 (DVD-ROM)
- Multiplayer online play
- Three photorealistic airports
- Advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) pilots follow complex tower commands to taxi around the airport and fly approach and departure procedures
- Full voice control possible using Microsoft's speech SDK voice recognition technology
- Photorealistic 2D graphics with dynamic lighting, shadows and ground traffic
- Create new airports, schedules and aircraft using the same editors used by the development team
- Aircraft will follow in-flight heading and turn command
- Runway racetrack pattern commands are simulated
- Runway assignments for arriving and departing aircraft may be changed
- After take-off headings can be assigned to aircraft prior to departure
- Runway intersection take-offs are simulated
- Many of the newly issued FAA commands are simulated (such as 'line up and wait', 'taxi to ramp/apron')
- Taxiway routing to and from parking and terminal areas can be assigned and changed
- 'Hold short' commands may be issued for taxiways and runways
- Dynamic lighting and shadows provide a stimulating visual environment. The sun cycle is calculated from real world data
- Ground traffic (cars on motorways and major routes)
- Stereo sound
descriptionTower! 2011 is an addictive and engaging air traffic control simulation, where you'll gain experience by directing the arrivals and departures at smaller airports before stepping up to the challenge of controlling a major international airport Your assignment is to guide aircraft of various sizes and capabilities to and from the active runway for landing and take-off. As the Tower Controller you must make certain that it is safe for a plane to enter or cross a runway, assign taxiway routes, decide when to stop and start aircraft movements, and clear aircraft for take-off. Tower! 2011 provides you with flight strips, ground and air radar screens and a photorealistic top-down view of the airport.
|Official Release Date||Jul 29, 2011|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...