- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1200Mbps, supports all your online needs
- Line-Neutral/Line-Ground 2×2 MIMO with Beamforming ensures larger range, higher transmission capacity and more stable connections
- Gigabit port provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
Up to 1200Mbps!
Perfect for Bandwidth Demanding Activities
Advanced HomePlug AV2 technology means the TL-PA8010P KIT supports 2x2 MIMO* with beamforming, so users benefit from ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1200Mbps. Perfect for bandwidth demanding activities like streaming Ultra HD video to multiple devices simultaneously, online gaming and large file transfers.
Line-Neutral/Line-Ground - 2X2 MIMO
MIMO Technology maximizes the performance on the independent streams, which improves coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Higher Transmission Capacity & More Stable Connections
MIMO Technology means the TL-PA8010 KIT can use the 3 wires, including the live, neutral and earth to create multiple data paths, meaning that you benefit from faster data throughput and more stable connections.
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
The integrated power socket, with power output of up to 16A*, means the powerline can be used like a traditional electrical socket. Simply plug in your device or extension lead as though it were a normal wall socket. The built-in noise filter also helps to prevent electrical signal noise from affecting Powerline performance.
Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE1901, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab
Interface: 1*Gigabit Ethernet Port, Power Socket
Button: Pair Button
Power Consumption: Maximum: 6W (220V/50Hz), Typical: 6W (220V/50Hz), Standby: 0.5W (220V/50Hz)
LED Indicator: PWR, PLC, ETH
Dimensions (WxDxH): 5.2 × 2.8 × 1.7 in. (131 × 72 × 42 mm.)
Range: 300M over electrical circuit
Power Output to Integrated Socket: 16 A
Note: UK/HK power plug (works with travel adapter)
|Official Release Date||Jun 22, 2016|
|Product Measures||13.1cm x 7.2cm x 4.2cm|