PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Traffic X (DVD-ROM)
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days.
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Traffic X (DVD-ROM)
- The new Traffic Control Centre (TCC) program gives you an easy way to comprehensively customise and expand your AI traffic.
- ChronoTraffic AI time period selection feature. Every aircraft and flight can now be set for a certain period of years.
- DirectX10 compatible. Traffic X is future-proofed as far as possible for DX10 use.
- The all-new Follow-me car and the all-new Pushback truck let you explore the airport from the ground and even 'guide' incoming AI aircraft to their parking positions.
- 787 Dreamliner with the majority of the launch customer liveries included
- Airbus A350 XWB included with the majority of the known launch customers liveries
- Clandestine CIA Extraordinary Rendition flights
- Traffic X now includes a diverse selection of military aircraft.
- Many all-new and updated liveries.
- 600 extra aircraft
- The all-new Traffic Radar lets you view traffic information in three different modes about each AI aircraft in range - vertical speed and current altitude, bearing and distance, identification and true airspeed.
- Unique Custom AI sounds.
- Appropriate aircraft take advantage of the advanced animations in FSX to operate with airport service vehicles.
descriptionThis best selling AI traffic expansion brings more than 1,700 civilian and military AI aircraft to your virtual skies.
Traffic X is packed with features. The Traffic Control Centre lets you customise and expand your AI traffic. You can view information about each AI aircraft with Traffic Radar, explore airports in the Follow Me car and watch the action in Control Tower view - and don't forget the famous Spotty!
|Official Release Date||Oct 10, 2008|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...