- Randomly generated, modifiable terrain with realistic dimensions
- Advanced passenger simulation
- Dynamically simulated urban development
- Procedurally generated buildings
- No grid – that is, the game world is not limited to 90 (or 45) degree angles
- Vehicles from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Achievements and experience points
- Passenger and freight transport
Experience building and managing the greatest and wealthiest transport empire in the world from the year 1850 up to modern days in Train Fever. Inspired by the two successful games Transport Tycoon and Railroad Tycoon, Train Fever is a simulation game that allows players to establish and manage their own transport company, build railways and bus stations, purchase public transportation vehicles to fulfill the people's need and witness the dynamic evolution of the cities.
Train Fever offers excitement in the form of historical accuracy. With authentic representation of vehicles of the time, such as horse drawn carriages and steam engines, this amazing sim game really brings people back to the past. As well, Tunnels, bridges, street crossings, and switches can be built anywhere, offering freedom and creativity. What's more, minute detail has been put into each building, as each building will always be physically different.
Citizens here in Train Fever are individually simulated which means each person is given a home address and a working place. These people have three options of transportation, by foot, by car, or by public transport so players must set the easiest, cheapest, and fastest way of transporting these people to their workplaces and homes to achieve great profit.
|Official Release Date||Oct 31, 2014|