PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Trainz Railways (DVD-ROM)
- Variety is the name of the game - players can use the Surveyor mode to edit the routes and, with Content Manager Plus, a huge array of user-generated content can be imported and managed within the sim
- Harlem line stations and landmark buildings are faithfully modeled in accordance with real-world structures
- Includes new train control features to enhance the realism of the experience
- Features train-controlled sounds, lights and boom gates at built-in road crossings as well as automatic Train Protection options
- Computerised in-cab displays with improved Heads-Up-Display options and a flexible cab signaling system
- Comes with a new Freeway that incorporates one-way and multi-lane roads and remodeled roadway traffic with functioning headlights.
descriptionTrainz Railways is the first in a new series of standalone rail simulations.
This first release in the series features an accurate simulation of an extensive section of New York's Harlem line as well as Trainz Railways Metropolis Edition.
Harlem Line: 40 miles of New York's Harlem Line, including 20 stations and covering a wide variety of landscapes, are realistically represented in a 3D virtual world - rule the rails with a fast express train or stop at stations and convey commuters along the route. The Harlem Line simulation is a carefully researched and wholly convincing railway simulation experience.
Metropolis Edition: Operate modern trams around Modula City, a thriving conceptual coastal city - take holidaymakers over the causeway to a beautiful resort island and push your tram to the limit on the high-speed coastal track. Amazing lighting art and cleverly planned routines make this a fascinating and visually stunning simulation.
Trainz Railways will appeal to both complete newcomers to virtual railways as well as to existing Trainz owners and experienced train sim enthusiasts, whether you want to travel on fully functioning routes, edit the supplied maps and sessions, or use the components to build your own creations.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...