PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Trainz Simulator 2009 (DVD-ROM)
- The largest ever collection of quality routes, locos, rolling stock and scenery
- Twice the detail - trains, terrain and textures in higher resolution
- Optimisations allow twice the scenery detail
- New ground clutter and decals add gritty realism to your world
- More tools in Surveyor to allow easier terrain deformation and track laying
- Improved physics and easier reconfiguration of locos and rolling stock
- New user interface and Help system putting Trainz power into the hands of everyone
- Improvements to Content Manager Plus to make organizing your content even easier
- Trainz Exchange Community Portal for online chat
- Screenshot and video capture functions to help capture and share your experience
- Enormous content update to ensure maximum compatibility between versions
descriptionDesign and customise your own railway, direct operations on a working railway with interactive industries, and drive a fantastic selection of Steam, Diesel or Electric trains.This new instalment in the long-running Trainz series is packed with new features. It's more detailed than ever, includes more tools than before, has better physics and offers far greater flexibility.Explore a varied selection of routes from around the world, including Marias Pass Approach, Outback Australia, Iberia Interior, Robe River Iron, and Toronto Rail Lands 1954, to name just a few.Experience a more realistic setting in this latest version of Trainz, with higher resolution textures, improved graphical capabilities and a 4x increase in terrain detail levels.
|Official Release Date||May 29, 2009|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...