PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Trapped Dead (DVD-ROM)
- Interactive and dynamic game environment including various traps
- Manifold weapons, gadgets and other items
- Fresh gameplay through the unique combination of real time strategy and 80s survival horror
- Proven setting and gameplay while zero competition in the strategy genre!
- Terrifying, cinematic game atmosphere
- Appealing tactical gameplay with numerous shock- and surprise elements
- Highly detailed locations such as mall, jail, scrap yard & many more
- 7 playable different characters
- Thrilling on- and offline multiplayer co-op mode
descriptionTrapped Dead is a tactical real time strategy game in the tradition of classic evergreens such as “Commandos” and “Desperados”. Players control their characters in a 3rd person isometric view through a mature Zombie survival scenario, paying homage and gaining inspiration from the hugely popular Zombie Horror movies of the early 80s as well as by “The Walking Dead” comics and tv series.
Our story takes place in the early 80s in a small town names Hedge Hill near Kansas City, Missouri. The sowing of a new genetically modified type of corn caused the existence of a new virus which mutated through the natural food chain. A dog bite of an infected animal caused a local outbreak of the virus which rapidly infected the inhabitants of the idyllic provincial town. Mike and Gerald, two college boys, are thrown into the middle of a terrifying horror scenario. Having pulled over to a gas station near Hedge Hill during what was meant to be an enjoyable road trip, they are unaware of the virus which has already reached the gas station and its staff…
|Official Release Date||Mar 02, 2011|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...