PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Trioncube
- Test your skills: With 4 modes, there are endless challenges! Travel through 8 planets to defeat the Space Monster on Arcade Mode, tackle 45 missions to rescue the Princess, take the challenge to reach up to Dimension 99 and more!
- Challenge a friend: Invite a friend, or match up against Hell Metal to test your stacking skills! Can you fuel your ship faster than your mate?
- Customize your experience: With 50 Effects and 10 screen Arts, the options are endless on how to create your very own look.
- Different shapes, different strategies: With 5 different shapes, strategize to create your ultimate chain without breaking the 3x3 stacks.
- Save up your coins: Accumulate coins through your games, and you can purchase new Effects and Arts - watch sushi rolls, dogs and tambourines pop out of your Trioncube!
descriptionThe evil Hell Metal has kidnapped your Princess! As the Captain of the mighty ship Penko, you will embark on a journey to return her to safety.
Reach your goal by using blocks to provide your ship Penko with fuel - a series of 3x3 blocks, or Trioncube™, will start a chain reaction that fuels your ship If you break the series of 3x3's or you over stack, all the blocks turn into coins and the chain is broken. Can you continue the action without losing your rhythm, and defeat Hell Metal?
|Official Release Date||Feb 20, 2007|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...