PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Trivial Pursuit
- With dynamic visuals, new questions and question types, TRIVIAL PURSUIT on console brings the party to the living room TV allowing players to customize the experience with several ways to play
- Challenge your friends with the original fun TRIVIAL PURSUIT game
- Earn extra points by guessing whether your friends know the answer in the all-new quickly playing Facts & Friends mode
- Track your best categories over time with your custom TRIVIAL PURSUIT profile
- Players can hone their knowledge with the Clear the Board single player mode
descriptionGather up your pies and wedges, round up friends and family and join in the fun Electronic Arts Inc. as it celebrates the 25th year of TRIVIAL PURSUIT by offering new ways and places to play one of America’s favorite board games. TRIVIAL PURSUIT will be released on multiple digital platforms including online at Pogo.com™, across several consoles and on mobile phones.
Since the official introduction of Trivial Pursuit in 1982, the phenomenally successful board game has been testing millions of game players’ wits with versions ranging from the original TRIVIAL PURSUIT to TRIVIAL PURSUIT Family, TRIVIAL PURSUIT Junior, and TRIVIAL PURSUIT 25th Anniversary Edition. The popular board game also got its own television game show in 2008 called TRIVIAL PURSUIT America Plays.
|Official Release Date||Mar 10, 2009|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...