TV-B-Gone Universal Remote Control (North American & Asian Version)
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Generation 3
- Upgraded with new Off codes
- Faster response time
- Light indicator when switched ON
- Activate stealth mode by double-clicking (Light indicator Off)
- Range: approx. 20 - 50 foot
- Size: approx. 70mm x 30mm x 20mm
- Colour: Black
- European Model available
- Works through transparent obstacles (window, glass etc.)
- Batteries required: CR2032 3v lithium coin cell batteries x 2
- Batteries included: CR2032 3v x 3
- Limited availability
descriptionMost households have more than one TV and a large collection of remote controls. Have you had trouble finding spaces for all of them and have you wondered why there are so many buttons on the gadget while all you need, usually, is just the switch on/off button?Now with this simple keyring, you can find a place to put those TV remotes to one side. Point it at the device and press a button to switch it on or off, as it works with all sorts of NTSC TVs, it works even for TVs of different brands.Since it makes use of a ray of light when when you operate the TV with it, it will work even through glass and other transparent objects.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...