- Fast, ferocious and fun competitive multiplayer that delivers the freedom to destroy, fly and demolish the world around you in an intense back and forth battle royale
- Solo or with a friend in co-op, unfold the rich and demented tale of a cast of characters, led by Sweet Tooth, who will stop at nothing to have one Twisted wish fulfilled
- Choose from 17 vehicles, each outfitted with an arsenal of weapons that includes blood missiles, rat rockets and shockwave attacks
- Unleash massive amounts of destruction on the world like an exploding Ferris wheel, decapitated Statue of Liberty, and destroyed rollercoaster
- Enter Sweet Tooth's Custom shop to create your own weapon of mass destruction to play with online. Thousands of custom options available on TwistedMetal.com
Twisted Metal returns with unhinged car combat destruction and action movie mayhem. Unique weapons emerge from demonic vehicles as players unfold the demented tale of a cast of characters, led by Sweet Tooth, in story, co-op and online modes. Up to 16 players compete in a killer-take-all back and forth battle royale on wheels.
Image shot does note represent the actual product, product will be regualar edition with no extra bonus.
|Official Release Date||Mar 07, 2012|
NEW WEEKLY SPECIAL 2014/04/01 - 2014/04/08!
Twisted Metal: Official Revenge Trailer (YouTube)
Twisted Metal 2012: Mr Grimm Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Yeah, it was an okay game, enough to clinched the thirst for this series, it could've been better if some stage is being redesigned, like those racing game (seriously?).
But overall, it was okay.
If you enjoyed the old twisted metal games like Twisted Metal 2, you will LOVE this game. It is extremely fun and enjoyable. I had to create an account simply here simply to say how much fun this game is to someone that has been waiting years for another good Twisted metal game.
The different game modes for multiple player is fun. the race mode and killbox mode for story mode are really crazy. This game exceeded my hopes and dreams.
The twisted metal series is a well known franchise to all PS system owners. It's Always remembered by its intense and Great fun car combat arena! This title for the PS3 brings back all the good memories we have and time we spent in front of our PS1 and PS2 systems!! A very good title, that is a necessary aquisition for an PS3 owner! BUY IT!
Grandísimo y divertídismo juego, que vuelve a hacer de la destrucción en marcha un auténtico arte. De los mejores online que he probado esta generación, con decenas de coches y armas para que la destrucción no pare.
A great funny game, which make art from destruction again.One of the best online multiplayers I have ever try in this generation. A lot of cars and weapons that make the destruction and chaos never end.
I'm a fan of this game since PSOne. Great graphics and furious gameplay. Split-screen and Online are fun. Cant't wait for the PS4 version
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.