PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- HeadShot Driven Gameplay: HeadShots increase time shield power, HeadKnives increase maximum health
- Excellent Physics Engine, Independant Object Apparatus and Advanced Ragdoll System
- Cinematic Weapons: Use your Temporal Shield to catch bullets and drive them into the enemy
- Mass Action Scenes:Fight with allies against overpowering numbers of enemies
- Use large AA guns to take down aircraft, AT guns to shoot tanks or use a submarine to sink destroyers
descriptionAt the height of World War II, with the outcome still very much in doubt, secret Nazi experiments are searching for a way to bring life back to the dead. This experiment, led by a ruthless Nazi general, discovers that the shock people experience upon death endows their minds with powerful supernatural abilities. After countless attempts, they finally succeed at raising the first of a new breed of warrior - the UberSoldier.You take the role of Karl Stolz, an officer killed leading a Wehrmacht patrol against partisan forces. The process that has brought life back to your lifeless body has unlocked powers from within your once-dead mind - but they do not take away the memories of what your Nazi masters have done to you.Use up to 16 different authentic World War II weapons to compliment your new powers, fighting both human opponents and supernatural warriors over twelve levels of play, in your quest to eliminate once and for all the Nazi menace.
|Genre||First Person Shooting|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...