PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
- Choose between classic pixel-art graphics for a retro nostalgia trip, or enjoy a refined new modern look!
- Utilize the motion controls of the Joy-Con in "Way of the Hado" mode, a new first-person single player experience where players attempt to defeat the Shadaloo army using signature Hadouken and Shoryuken special moves!
- Team-up with a friend to take on the CPU opponent in "Dynamic Battle" mode. Create new two-character combos and attack the CPU on both sides!
- Battle it out with a friend in local multiplayer or take the fight online in Ranked and Casual matches
- Browse through a beautiful 250+ page digital artbook featuring over 1,500 illustrations throughout Street Fighter's 30-year history
descriptionStreet Fighter II, the most iconic fighting game of all time, is back on the Nintendo Switch! The newest iteration of SFII in nearly 10 years,Ultra Street Fighter IIfeatures all of the classic characters, a host of new single player and multiplayer features, as well as two new fighters: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken!
Features a stellar line-up of characters, including all of the original fighters and bosses, the characters added inSuper Street Fighter II, plus the first new additions in nearly 20 years: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken!
|Official Release Date||May 26, 2017|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
The Return and Rebirth of a Classic! Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers Launches Worldwide May 2017!!
Please send me an E-Mail when ...