Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 24.00 (40%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Next-Gen Blockbuster Adventure: UNCHARTED 4 ushers in a more cinematic experience on the PS4 system with real-time cut scenes and new character animations to highlight Naughty Dog’s signature storytelling
- Dynamic Gameplay: Evolved mechanics give players many fresh approaches to gameplay, including new rope and grappling mechanics, added climbing moves and equipment, and seamless fluidity between melee, stealth, and combat
- Expansive Environments: Varied and richly detailed environments open up with multiple navigation paths to encourage exploration. Gameplay and enemy AI strategically leverage the wider design and added verticality
- Drivable Vehicles: For the first time in UNCHARTED history, drive vehicles during gameplay to make big moments even more spectacular and interactive
- UNCHARTED Multiplayer: UNCHARTED 4 will continue to evolve the franchise’s multiplayer experience on PS4
Naughty Dog Studios has been synonymous with first party exclusives for the PlayStation brand, surpassing all expectations upon each successive release. With the advent of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, the fourth installment and canonical conclusion to this beloved globe trotting high octane set piece franchise, PlayStation 4 owners will have the exclusive chance to brave the legend that is Nathan Drake.
Maximizing the powerful capabilities of the PS4 console, Uncharted 4 boasts of the most realistic graphical features in all of the series. Fresh and incredible sets of challenges are expected to be part of this wild adventure that is said to take place either in an exotic sunken city and other mysterious places - places that even Drake has yet to imagine.
The end is set, yet the greatest adventure of his life is just about to begin. Peaceful life is not for Nathan Drake as the world of thieves awaited on his comeback. Having no option for retreat, but only a way back in, Drake returns in a globe-trotting adventure where he chases a historical conspiracy behind a legendary pirate treasure. Join in the toughest adventure he’s about to face that will surely test his physical bounds, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is directed by Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley, game directors of Last of Us – a game which receives over 200 “Game of the Year” awards.
|Official Release Date||May 10, 2016|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - January 17th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - January 26th!
The Play-Asia.com E3 2014 Pre-order List!
Uncharted 4: Gameplay Trailer Revealed!
UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection Comes Out Next Week!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Lost Dimension, Story of Seasons & More Games!
UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End (5/10/2016) - Story Trailer | PS4 (YouTube)
UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End - Madagascar Preview (YouTube)
UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End (5/10/2016) - Gameplay Trailer | PS4 (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Great graphics, superior action, great story. This is the best Uncharted Game to-date, period.
Uncharted 4 is one of the best games of 2016!
Must play, storyline is good, gameplay is awesome
even you have more then 1 PS4 you better have it for each. Recommended!
The greatest game on the PS4 currently. BUY THIS GAME!!!!
Great game, beautiful updated graphics, action packed, and the ending was touching. Only thing missing from this game that was present in the other games is something supernatural and better fighting dynamics. Must get if you are a fan!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.