Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
featured reviewkyo_kusanagi86 (1) on 13, Jun. 2012 10:53 (HKT)
Work as advertise, however.....
I own 3 fightstick for 3 different system, 1 Madcatz TE Round 1 for the PS3, 1 Madcatz TE S SSF4 for the Xbox360 and 1 Hori Command Stick for the PS1. As it is advertised as a Univeral game controller, this made the the product very attractive to me as I can use another system stick on my console system.
Madcatz ...[read more...]
- Connects Xbox360 game controller to your PS3 console or PC USB
- Connects PS3 game controller to your Xbox360 console or PC USB
- Connects PS2 game controller to your Xbox360 console or PS3 console or PC USB
- Comes with software driver CD-ROM when used for PC USB, supports Turbo / Auto Fire function
- Supports Real Vibration (Rumble/Force Feedback)
- The original wired Xbox360 Controller is needed when used for Xbox360 game console
- Compatible with joystick, racing wheel and dance mat
- Compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7, 32 bit and 64 bit
- It must be used with original wired Xbox360 controller if connect PS2/PS3 controller to Xbox360 console
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
the product is good I used to it no problem it is good product
Great Build Quality. I am happy to have this.
Great product works perfect very easy conect and play ps3 on xbox 360 or xbox360 on ps3 great product
Je m'en sert exclusivement pour un PAD Beatmania (koc )! aucun lag à détecté petit hic pensé a débrancher l'adaptateur une fois l'ordi éteint ! Bien-sur je le recommande
The only gripe I have about it is that when using a PS3 dualshock to plug into a 360, the game occasionally pauses. So I use a PS2 controller instead, though there's little-to-no available PS2 controllers out there so I have to use my old one. I'm more comfortable playing the games I play on a PS3 pad (games that require heavy input, actually) since the PS2 pad is kinda naturally deeper compared to the PS3, which makes it harder to do a few motions sometimes, but other than that this is a really good converter. I'm surprised, actually. The lack of a star point is really just for the pauses that happen when doing PS3->360.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.