PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Vexx
- 18 extraordinary levels spanning treetop canopy villages, mysterious caves, desert temples, underwater cities, deadly volcanoes, and more
- Hidden multi-player party games unlocked as players progress through the single player world
- Free climbing mode allows players to climb uneven surfaces and dangle beneath overhangs
- Each level's distinguishing landmark can be viewed from anywhere in the world in real-time
- Day and night cycles with real-time lighting. Nighttime changes the landscape and characters: enemies become more aggressive and the environments become more hostile
- Ultra-responsive player controls that reacts instantly to player inputs: gamers can cancel a move midway through and fire off extensive combo attacks
- Hidden sundials allowing players to change the time of day and gameplay
- Advanced environment mapping, including reflections, glows, and highlights on characters
- Clothes, hair and trees respond dynamically to the environment
- Highly flexible cinematic camera system
- Epic soundtrack and stunning 3D surround sound effects
|Official Release Date||Feb 10, 2003|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...