Video Game Careers
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Video Game Careers
- Completely revised and expanded with updated salary breakdowns!
- Brand new information from video game company human resources personnel on what they look for in new applicants. Real advice from the people who actually read résumés!
- Expanded details and contact information on colleges that offer video game career oriented degrees and classes.
- Exclusive interviews from over 100 game professionals including John Romero, Dan Hsu, and many more.
- Find out how to get jobs at companies like EA, Sony, Sega, THQ, Ubisoft, LucasArts, BioWare, and Criterion, from the pros who have already done it.
- Original illustrations by Penny Arcade.
description"If you've ever thought of making games professionally, and you want to stick a toe in the water, if you want to see how games get made, I can't think of a better way than this." —David Perry, Game Industry Guru
You want to get a job in video games. And so does everybody else.
Learn about dozens of video game career fields and what to expect once you've made it to the big time. Plus, get expert advice from a bona-fide career counselor to figure out which job is right for you.
With over 250 combined years of video game experience between these covers, you won't find a more comprehensive insider's view of the career paths that will get you Paid to Play.
|Official Release Date||Apr 28, 2008|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...