|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
- Graphics have been improved.
- The new Quest Mode introduces an adventure element to the game. You can travel around to different game centers in Japan and take part in tournaments, and finally in the national tournament. 500 players have been simulated in this enviroment using real life data. AM2 staff will also be featured.
- Training Mode has been upgraded. More air combos are included in the Trial Training this time around, particularly those used by the top players.
- Lots of new stuff to collect. Apart FROM items, you can get emblems, wallpaper, and so on.
- Faster loading time
- New Replays will be included of famous players matches.
|Release Date||Mar 12, 2003|
||(5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 4 reviews, out of a total 4 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Best fighting game ever, good gameplay suberb game
Sega can use the ps2 hardware very well. Graphics are super-sharp, colour is so rich, the speed of the game is excellent. One problem is the japanese text which could frustrate you in some of the modes.
If you own a PS2 and like deep, technical fighting games. This is it.
This is the re-release of the BEST fighting game to hit any gaming console. Simple combo system, high replayability, top-notch graphics...Sega has done it again.
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.