|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
Click here for the complete list
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- The top players in the world return, joined by some of the most exciting up-and-coming contenders. An all-star line-up of 19 players includes Nadal, Federer, Murray, Sharapova, Wozniacki and Williams
- Players will be able to get even closer to the real thing with new motion control functionality on Move, Kinect and Wii Motion+
- A totally new World Tour sees the VT career mode go RPG. Designed to encourage replay value and with an element of off-court fame, each decision affects a players career path meaning no two careers will ever be the same
- The new online centre will offer the worlds first engaging online tennis experience. Designed using the popular Virtua Fighter 5 technology, the matchmaking system promises more competitive games, and online tournaments will seek to find the ultimate Virtua Tennis champion
- A brand new on-court feature making for more dramatic matches. Build up your Match Momentum gauge over the course of a match and revel in your form as your player grows in confidence, allowing them to play shots mere mortals can only dream about
- Breaking the mini-game mould to include new weather conditions and put a real focus on multiplayer action, the VT mini-games will give players a real alternative mode to compete in both multiplayer and online
|Release Date||May 11, 2011|
|Language||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
|Subtitles||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 71 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
- Interesting and wacky career mode streamlined for Vita.
- Actual tennis gameplay is really fun.
- Decent career mode length.
- Limited music.
- Ridiculous non-stop player's grunts.
- Touch controls are bad.
- Limited online play.
This is best Tennis series for games... good gameplay and graphics.
fun as comp ver.
Bom jogo e ótima jogabilidade... Recomendo.
Virtua Tennis 4
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.