PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Groove GamesCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Warpath
- 3 different races to choose from, each with their own unique weapon load-out and appearance.
- 3 land-based vehicles.
- 8 distinctively different weapons, including the Wolverine, Tyrant, Javelin, Judge, Vanguard, Vibro Blade, and EMAD, allowing for a highly diversified range of play styles.
- Weapons can be upgraded to unlock more functionality and greater destructive force with each new level.
- UNREAL™ engine and Havok™ physics technology provide stunning visuals and effects.
- 4 Modes of intensely addictive multiplayer action - Death Match, Team Death Match, Capture the Flag, and Frontline Assault.
- 25 Multiplayer levels that take players across the diverse environments of the Kaladi System.
- Support for 2-16 players via LAN or Online, allowing battles to be intimate grudge matches, or all out clan carnage! Access to all the weapons and upgrades that players unlocked and mastered in the single player campaign.
descriptionThree alien species: The Ohm, The Kovos, The Coalition. One planet... Kaladi, a veritable utopia rich in resources and beauty, one of the galaxies most coveted, guarded and hidden treasures. Until now. Three conflicting agendas: life, faith, a new beginning. One option... You must choose your side and claim this world for your race, laying waste to your enemies as you strive to attain dominance on a futuristic battlefield. Three different paths... One war... WarPath is a fast-paced FPS game featuring a unique single player mode that allows gamers to battle for control of different territories, each providing distinct strategic advantages. Once players have honed their skills in the single player missions, they can jump online and let the real action begin.
|Official Release Date||May 02, 2007|
|Subtitles||Polish, Hungarian, Slovak, Czech, English|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...