Water Margin - The Tales of Clouds and Winds
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Three playable characters
- Magic of various levels of power
- Character names, game story, cutscenes, different endings translated into English
- Appealing 16-bit graphics and music with stereo sound
Water Margin — The Tales of Clouds and Windsis a Sega Genesis Beat'em up which was exclusively available only in China, Taiwan and Hong Kong markets mostly, during the late 90's.After Piko Interactive acquired full copyright of the game, it was localized and is now available for purchase.Most of the changes of the games are: translation of the game story, cut-scenes and different endings, translation of character names, bug fixes and game-play fixes.
This product includes:
- Sega Genesis 16-bit game cartridge, compatible with most original and clone consoles
- Sega Genesis plastic case with artwork
- Fully translated color instruction manual
|Official Release Date||Aug 07, 2015|
|Genre||Beat 'em Up|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
The game is really cool, a nice 2 player fighter straight ripped from Capcoms Knights of the Round. Unfortunatly and pretty similar to other Piko Games, the quality of the product itself is abit disappointing. ( typos, low quality cartridgeshell, cartlabel to small and attached slopy )
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.