PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Water Sports
- Pull off huge air and combine massive tricks for even bigger points (rail slides, 360's, 720's, flips, superman's and raley's).
- Multiple locations with unique jumps and obstacles including California, South Africa and Australia
- 4 great games utilizing the Wii Balance Board: Windsurfing, Jet Skiing, Kite Surfing and Wake Boarding. 3 levels of difficulty will test your balance on the Wii Balance Board!
- Cooperative gameplay during Wake Boarding: Player 1 drives the jet ski, while Player 2 is on the wake board
- Race against other players during multiplayer mode in Windsurfing, Kite Surfing and Jet Skiing
descriptionWater Sports gives players the opportunity to go Kite Surfing, Wake Boarding, Wind Surfing and Jet Skiing all without having to get wet or leave your living room! Challenge yourself on the Wii Balance Board, race against your friend in multiplayer mode, or work together in cooperative Wake Boarding. Water Sports is designed to be an easy to learn but difficult to master game for the family that feels more like an arcade game than a simulation.
|Official Release Date||Oct 27, 2009|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...