PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Compatible with Nintendo™ Wii (Wii™)
For US/Canada systems.
1-2w Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 11.91 (27%)
Compatible With Nintendo™ Wii (Wii™)
1-2w Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Dance and cheer to 30 smash hits from the hottest artists of the past, present and future. With an endless variety of music genres to choose from - rock, hip hop, dance or even disco, there is something for everyone to groove to!
- Create your ultimate cheerleader by customizing her with the perfect competition outfit. Choose from a variety of tops, bottoms, shoes and more that will make your cheerleader look super cute and ready to perform her best on stage
- Choose a mode that suits your mood. Burn some calories in Exercise Mode, compete for the Captain position in 2-player Campaign Mode, or play with up to 4 players in Party Mode and show everyone who is #1 on the team!
- Get totally immersed in the competition, using your entire body. to spin, kick, jump and dance to various choreographed routines. Not only can you cheer and dance, you can also recruit new squad members, unlock new teammates, outfits, songs and more!
- Use 2 Wii™ Remotes as virtual pom-poms to create an authentic cheerleading experience. Follow the trace lines that are on the screen to choreographed routines, utilizing a full range of arm and body movements such as spins and twists
- Hit songs from real music stars, from Hilary Duff and ALY & AJ to KC & The Sunshine Band
- Customizable teams, outfits, songs and more!
- Full-body, 360-degree movement!
descriptionCLAP YOUR HANDS! STOMP YOUR FEET!
We Cheer brings the excitement and fun of cheerleading to the Wii™ Console. Use your Wii Remote(s)™ as pom-poms and get ready to show your team spirit while you kick, jump, flip, spin and dance to the rhythm of the hottest music from the past and present. Master your moves with precision and timing, and get ready to beat the other squads to claim the #1 spot in the championship. Bring it on!
|Official Release Date||Sep 30, 2008|
|Genre||Music & Party|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...