PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
We Ski and Snowboard
Bandai EntertainmentCompatible with Nintendo™ Wii (Wii™)
For US/Canada systems.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for We Ski and Snowboard
- Trick skiing, including backwards-riding, flips, daffy ducks and helicopters are now possible! Snowboard goofy or regular and twist, turn and flip as much as your body can bear. Jump anywhere, anytime! And put your improved skill set to the test in the brand new We Ski & Snowboard Fun Park, complete with huge half-pipe, rails and fun boxes
- Perform jumps wherever you want to on skis or snowboards in a fully-explorable environment
- With 7,000 vertical meters to explore over two massive mountains, there is a virtual world of wintry wonder to wander! And with Day, Afternoon and Night riding modes, you can set the mood as you see fit!
- Replays can occur in any game mode at any time, and from multiple camera angles, just like on TV! Any instance in a replay can be captured as a static photo
- NPC’s can be recruited in game play as tour guides around the mountain, and NPC’s and Mii’s are there to keep you company, skiing or snowboarding with you, ahead of you or behind you
descriptionWe Ski & Snowboard™ let’s you hit the slopes harder than ever before! Choose your weapon: ski or board and compete over 7,000 meters on 2 mountains. Beginners and Experts will enjoy the new moves, complete with crazy jumps, flips, daffy-ducks and helicopters.
Once you perfect your skills, head over to the brand new We Ski & Snowboard Fun Park, complete with huge half-pipe, rails, and fun boxes.
The Wii Balance Board™ makes gameplay just like the real thing or you can grab your Wii Remote™ and Nunchuk™ to join your friends on the slopes!
Suit up, Click in, Jump off and Go!
|Official Release Date||Mar 03, 2009|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...