Wii Fit U & Fit Meter (Green)
For PAL systems only.
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Wii Fit U features more than 20 new activities and exercises that integrate the unique features of the GamePad and/or the Wii Balance Board such as The Luge mini game
- Single-screen activities or exercises can be played using the GamePad without a TV screen. You can also use the GamePad to check personal information, such as your weight, without displaying it on the big screen
- You can carry the portable Fit Meter everywhere to take a comprehensive record of your daily activity. A variety of data, such as the number of steps taken or the elevation climbed, can be synced with the Wii U console to show how much activity takes place throughout the day
- Most of the Yoga and Strength exercises from Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus are back, and you will even be able to transfer your previous save data
- Friends and family members can take turns using their own Mii characters within various activities
Fitness and Fun Come to Wii U
Discover fun, new ways to get up and get moving as the Wii Fit series comes to the Wii U home console. The game features favourite exercises from Wii Fit Plus as well as new exercises that incorporate the Wii U GamePad controller in select activities. The game also comes packaged with a small peripheral device called the Fit Meter, which is designed to track your daily activity away from the console.
|Official Release Date||Dec 13, 2013|
|Product Measures||22cm x 14.5cm x 5cm|