Wii Fit U (with Fit Meter)
NintendoCompatible with Wii U™ (Wii U™)
For US/Canada systems.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Wii Fit U (with Fit Meter)
- Wii Fit U features more than 20 new activities and exercises that integrate the unique features of the GamePad and/or the Wii Balance Board
- Single-screen activities or exercises can be played using the GamePad without a TV screen. You can also use the GamePad to check personal information, such as your weight, without displaying it on the big screen
- You can carry the portable Fit Meter everywhere to take a comprehensive record of your daily activity. A variety of data, such as the number of steps taken or the elevation climbed, can be synced with the Wii U console to show how much activity takes place throughout the day
- Most of the Yoga and Strength exercises from Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus are back, and you will even be able to transfer your previous save data
- Friends and family members can take turns using their own Mii characters within various activities
descriptionGet up and exercise to the new Nintendo Wii Fit U! The game utilizes both the Wii Balance Board and the Wii U GamePad and will be bundled with the newly-introduced Fit Meter, a pedometer accessory that will help players to determine how many calories they actually burned. Wii Fit U will include a bunch of exercise mini games designed to help players with their training, posture, stretching, and more.
Players can choose if they want to use a TV or the Wii U GamePad touchscreen as the display. Track your fitness outside of the game, by carrying the Fit Mete while you're jogging, walking, and going about your normal day. Nex time you are near your Wii U the data will automatically be uploaded and saved with the use of infrared technology.
As a title with access to the User Community, players can connect and talk with other players in Miiverse, the Wii U based social network that is accessible online. Most of the features of Wii Fit U are expected to carry over from the previous Wii Fit game.
|Official Release Date||Jan 10, 2014|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
|Product Measures||19.5cm x 14cm x 4cm|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...