PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Wildlife Park 3 (DVD-ROM)
- The thrilling Campaign will take players around the world on 20 missions
- Realistic representations of 25 different land- and water-based animal species
- Improved and expanded management component
- Play “Freeplay mode” on 20 selectable maps with additional mini-quests
- The terraforming tool allows players to landscape their own park based on their own designs
- A detailed tutorial that explains the game functions in a fun and humorous way
- Players can unlock additional equipment and items for the wildlife park after completing successful missions
- Animal shop for trading animals in the game
- Individual animals and families of animals can be created randomly using coat colors, coat markings, tails, manes, tusks and horns
- True-to-life animated plant varieties with flowering and fruiting phases
- Comprehensive lexicon with lots of interesting information on the various animal and plant species
- Plenty of scope to customize the park using a variety of decorative park elements; a range of fences, enclosures, plants and visitor facilities can be upgraded
- Visitor attractions such as hot air balloons, airships, monorails and a new track system that enables players to build upward (third dimension)
descriptionAs zoo manager, you are responsible for your very own unique zoo. Choose from numerous types of enclosures, park buildings and plants to design an environment appropriate to each species. Manage a team of animal keepers, vets, conservationists and maintenance, while keeping an eye on the zoo’s finances.Experience realistically animated animals and take care of their specific needs. If your animals are content, you and your park visitors can look forward to some offspring soon!Take home a part of wilderness with Wildlife Park 3!
|Official Release Date||Apr 08, 2011|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...