PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Wing Commander: Prophecy
- Use of the Blue Roses technology with stunning 3D graphics, with plenty of polygons, textures and special effects
- 48 engrossing and different missions to enjoy
- 9 unique ships to pilot each with individual characteristics, guns and missiles
- Cinematic sound effects and theme music for an immersive gaming experience
- Action-packed story mode enabling the player to dictate the story outcome depending on their actions
- Sensational multiplayer mode allows up to 4 players to join epic space combats
descriptionA space combat simulation, with an epic story. Wing Commander Prophecy features a memorable, diverse cast of characters who will live or die, depending on how well you fight alongside them in the game's classic deep-space dogfights. Featuring a branching campaign that can take several completely separate courses, depending on your success or failure in your missions. Your actions determine how the story will end. Assuming the role of Lance Casey a rookie pilot, you've to fight against hordes of attacking aliens together with the other confederation pilots in your squadron as well as escorting and defending confederation ships to name but a few of the numerous mission types you'll encounter. In addition to the normal single player campaign there's also a thrilling multiplayer game mode. Thanks to the link-up capabilities of the Game Boy Advance, up to 4 players can join the action at the same time, taking part in spectacular 3D space dogfights.
|Official Release Date||Jun 04, 2003|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...