Winx Club: Saving Alfea
For US/Canada systems.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Play as Bloom, Stella, Flora, Aisha Tecna and Musa in both their fairy and human forms!
- Challenge yourself by completing 32 repayable puzzle levels!
- Get immersed in the story of the Winx and learn how to use teamwork to conquer even the most difficult situations!
- Jump, Evade, and use puzzle solving skills to adventure in human form!
- Transform to float and fight against minions of the Legendarium when in fairy form!
- Unlock new level hubs by collecting party items and defeating creatures of the Legendarium, driving them out of each world!
- Make your Winx girls more powerful by gathering the hidden Dragon Flame Sparkles!
- Find the Hidden Collectibles to unlock secret items!
It’s party time! Winx Club members and fans surely know that it’s Alfea’s 10th Anniversary. Fairies attending the school are preparing for this big event. But there will never be thrill if you just celebrate it as it is, right? Selina will enter the story doing her evil plans just to ruin the celebration!
Be one of those fairy characters of Winx Club and save your precious Alfea School. From human form to fairy form, access different zones based on the character you picked. As Winx Club: Saving Alfea will be based on Winx Club Season 6, and will also feature all the possibilities of using the new Bloomix powers featured from the show. Kick your enemies and fly for success using these unique powers and abilities of your character. Defeat Selina and continue with your party!
And in the end you may say, “Happy 10th anniversary to Alfea!”
|Official Release Date||Nov 11, 2014|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.