PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for World Airports 4
- Custom made runways
- Terminal buildings rendered to a scale of 5cm per pixel
- An interactive docking system to park you right on your mark
- Taxiways with highly realistic concrete textures
- Drivable 'Follow me' vehicle in which to explore the airports
- Full airport taxiway and runway signage
- 3D approach lighting and full ILS navigation
- Hundreds of airport vehicles and ground personnel
- Aircraft parked at custom-textured parking positions
descriptionWorld Airports 4 includes these four airports: Washington Dulles International (KIAD) Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International (KSJC) Hong Kong International (VHHH) Singapore Changi (WSSS) Right across the land area of these airports you will find thousands of objects created with incredible accuracy and placed with the aid of pin-point satellite photography. All hangars, cargo and airport auxiliary buildings are modelled, and there is even secure perimeter fencing with security checkpoints and emergency vehicle access points – all under the steady gaze of intermittently placed security cameras! The airports look stunning after dark, with beautifully lit buildings and parking areas. Complete airport taxiway and runway lighting is also included.
|Official Release Date||Apr 28, 2011|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...