PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Twelve poker and card games: Texas Hold’em, Double Flop, Pineapple, Omaha Hold 'em, Omaha Hi-Lo, 7 Card Stud, 7 Card Hi-Lo, Baseball, 5 Card Draw , Deuces Wild, Video Poker and Blackjack
- Text-based tutorials for each game
- Wireless multiplayer for up to six players, featuring a "smack talk" system so you can taunt your opponents
- Quick Play for players who just want to play a quick tournament style card game
- Career mode that features four 3D themed casinos, poker tournaments, a Loan Shark and a Gift Shop.
- Customize your character with bling as you rake in more pots!
descriptionYou can create a character, choosing from various head and body types and fashion choices, or go with a default character. Then you head to the table to confront a menagerie of old guys, cowboys, mullet-heads, bikers, young studs, babes and little old ladies. In short, your usual Tuesday 2 a.m. crowd in Vegas. CPU-controlled characters tend to violate the number one rule of poker by showing more emotion that a soap-opera vixen.
|Official Release Date||Nov 03, 2004|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...