PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Eye-Toy enabled to read your opponents while playing online
- Four modes of gameplay: Quick Play, Main Event, Career, and Multi-player
- Authentic feel of the actual tournament: tells, bluffs, table talk, enthusiastic audience reactions
- All the sanctioned poker variations of the WSOP: Texas Hold 'Em, 7 Card Stud, Omaha, and Razz
- Flexible character creator: based on the THUG character creator, you create your own poker face, wear Las Vegas-style threads, and you can upgrade your looks and clothing throughout the game
- Rare collector chips: primary reward mechanism awarded for noteworthy gameplay milestones
- Leading poker pros: Chris "Jesus" Ferguson and 12 others
- Leader boards track your progression and stats
descriptionWorld Series of Poker has the feel of the actual tournament, recreating the complete ESPN-presentation style to add drama and suspense. All the sanctioned poker variations of the World Series of Poker are available, including Texas Hold 'Em, 7 Card Stud, Omaha, and 5 Card Draw. With the flexible character creator, you can create your own poker face, wear Vegas-style threads, and upgrade your looks/clothes as you gain money.
|Official Release Date||Sep 14, 2005|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...