Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Worms WMD All-Stars
- Wonderfully 2D - The best implementation of the Worms formula, now with a brand new worm and lovingly hand crafted 2D artwork
- Classic Gameplay, Back by Popular Demand - We hear you! Worms W.M.D sees the reintroduction of the much loved ‘classic’ Ninja Rope, and we’ve recreated some of the key physics and gameplay that made the previous games so popular!
- Buildings - Keep your head down, and hide out in a building. Buildings provide a tactical advantage by hiding away your worms, and keeping them safe from direct attacks!
- Tanks - Drive around the landscape in warfare-ready Tanks. These conflict-hungry vehicles can help you get around faster, protect your worms, and provide extra fire power!
- Helicopters - Take to the skies and perfect your aerial assault skills as you unleash rapid-fire chaos on your enemies below! Pilot safety not guaranteed
- Mounted Guns - As if over 80 weapons and utilities wasn’t already enough! A range of different gun types are placed around the landscape, allowing your warmongering worms to do even MORE damage!
- Hilarious single player plus online and local multiplayer warfare - Worms W.M.D comes locked and loaded with a huge arsenal of Training Missions, Campaign Missions and Challenges for the solo player. Train up then head online to create havoc in multiplayer modes including ranked play, with room for up to six players with eight worms each on a map
descriptionThe worms are back in their most destructive game yet. With a gorgeous, hand-drawn 2D look, brand new weapons, the introduction of crafting, vehicles and buildings plus the return of some much-loved classic weapons and gameplay, Worms W.M.D is the best worms experience ever.
Work your way through 30 campaign levels of increasing difficulty using the huge arsenal of new and classic weapons at your disposal. Use new vehicles to cause chaos amongst the enemy ranks and use buildings to gain the tactical advantage as you try to dominate the battlefield!Take on up to five opponents in hilarious all-out tactical worm warfare with up to eight worms each, either in local or online multiplayer, including ranked play. Flatten your opponents with the Concrete Donkey. Turn them into chunks of worm meat with the Holy Hand Grenade. Rain down hell from above in helicopters or pound them into oblivion with the tank. With 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, this is Worms at its chaotic best!
This pre-order edition of Worms W.M.D includes the Worms W.M.D All Stars Pack, featuring an army of guest stars from some of the hottest games around!
- Weapons: Rocket League Octane Battle Car (Rocket League), Dubstep Gun (Saints Row IV), Goat on a Rope (Goat Simulator), Turkey Bomb (Broforce), Liberty Strike (Broforce), Minions (Orcs Must Die! Unchained), Ming Vase (Classic Worms), Kamikaze (Classic Worms) and Sheep Launcher (Classic Worms)
- Bonus Missions: Classics Worms x 5, Unturned Mission and Escapists Mission
- Masks: Yooka-Laylee x 7, PAYDAY x 5, Goat Simulator x 3, The Escapists x 3, Orcs Must Die x 3, Unturned x 3 and Classic Worms x 3
- Additional Xbox One Content: Joanna Dark Weapon (Perfect Dark) plus 5 Masks from Blast Corps, Jet Force Gemini, Jetpac, Killer Instinct and Battletoads
- Lenticular (holographic) sleeve
*While supplies last.
|Official Release Date||Aug 26, 2016|
Worms W.M.D - Crafting Reveal: E3 2016! [US] (YouTube)
Worms W.M.D Landscapes and Buildings Video Multiplatform (YouTube)
Please send me an E-Mail when ...