PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
WWE '12 (WrestleMania Edition) (Platinum)
THQCompatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Engage in the WWE experience like never before through a dynamic gameplay system that looks, feels and plays better than ever before. The brand new Breaking Point submission system, new Attributes and control layout, as well as major changes to Momentum and Stamina systems make for the best WWE gameplay to date
- Observe impressive visual changes to gameplay presentation, including new animations, camera positions, lighting arrangements and significantly improved rendering, all delivering an authentic and striking representation of WWE programming
- Embrace the virtual WWE experience through new and more impactful elements of unpredictability, as rivalries, alliances, matches and spontaneous action will dramatically evolve based on individual player decisions
- Develop and customize Superstars, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, Highlight Reels and all-new, to-be-announced capabilities in the franchise's best-in-class creation suite
- Explore in the franchise's popular story-based mode through compelling new storylines and major gameplay improvements
- Compete with WWE Superstars, WWE Divas and WWE Legends from one of the largest rosters in franchise history, including John Cena, Randy Orton, The Miz and Alberto Del Rio
descriptionWWE® '12 will celebrate the rebirth of the iconic and authentic simulation franchise through a bigger game, badder presentation and better gameplay than ever before, delivering long-awaited critical improvements to the core gameplay experience, the most creative and extensive feature set to date and a visceral, edgy and polished presentation.
|Official Release Date||May 25, 2012|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...