- Largest Roster Ever: Offering more than 120 unique playable characters, including cover Superstar Stone Cold Steve Austin alongside Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Bad News Barrett, Paige and Finn Bálor, WWE 2K16 includes the largest roster in WWE games history. The roster contains an unprecedented combination of current WWE Superstars and Divas, emerging NXT talent, WWE Hall of Famers and WWE alumni from multiple eras
- 2K Showcase: The franchise’s popular story-based mode returns in WWE 2K16, enabling players to relive iconic matches and moments in WWE history. Along the way, they will complete objectives to unlock legendary characters, entrance and ring gear, match types and unlockables
- MyCareer: The franchise’s career-driven mode, now in its second year, will see players define their legacies by making critical choices while rising through the ranks from NXT to WWE to earn a spot in the WWE Hall of Fame. In addition, they will train, compete against others, conduct personality-driven interviews, interfere with rivals and/or form the ultimate tag team
- Creation Suite: Building on last year’s foundation, WWE 2K16’s Creation Suite deepens the player’s arsenal with new feature options, including Create a Diva, Create a Championship, Create an Arena, and Create a Show. Key improvements have also been made to existing fan-favorite offerings, including Create a Superstar, Create an Entrance, Superstar Studio and Community Creations
- WWE Universe: WWE 2K16 makes core improvements to stories, rivals and match card selections. In addition, for the first time, Superstars can be assigned to multiple shows, enabling players to have a broader experience
- Online: Completely overhauled based on fan feedback, WWE 2K16 will provide users with multiple ways to play online with the WWE Games community, including an improved matchmaking system
- Soundtrack: Players can customize their in-game music through the addition of Superstar entrance music to the WWE 2K16 Jukebox
- Gameplay Improvements: WWE 2K16 will build upon last year’s foundation, including key enhancements and innovations based on critical and consumer feedback, to deliver the strongest WWE gameplay experience to date: Improved Controls, New Reversal System, New Pin System, Chain Wrestling, Working Holds, Improved AI, More Match Types, and Dynamic Entrances
- Additional Improvements: WWE 2K16 also includes an improved Submission system and a vast number of new moves to create an even more engaging gameplay experience
- Overall Enhancements: WWE 2K16 improves upon authenticity across the board, including: New Commentary Team, Visual Upgrades, and Broadcast Presentation
Wage war with modern-day gladiators of this era and wrestle your way to rise in the apex of the biggest stage of WWE! Create your very own career paths in WWE 2K16 – Are you the sensational rising star that everyone waiting for? Or the villainous one that will wreck havoc and shake the WWE universe!
WWE 2K16 or World Wrestling Entertainment 2K16 is the upcoming sequel to the professional wrestling video games series developed by Visual Concepts and Yuke's, and published by 2K Sports. The game features a roster of professional wrestling superstars, exceptional wrestling matches, and storylines based from the professional wrestling promotion WWE.
Hype is real! WWE 2K16 will feature a highly improved graphic and gameplay mechanism that is unrivaled by its previous installments, and includes over 120+ unique playable WWE Superstars, Divas, and NXT protege brawlers – the largest roster ever in history of WWE 2K series! Get ready for the return of the “Attitude Era” because WWE 2K16 also unveils the return of the biggest superstar in the WWE franchise history, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin! What?!
Tons of new features will surely be unveiled as the upcoming release draws near of the phenomenal sequel of this award winning wrestling franchise, WWE 2K16!
|Official Release Date||Oct 27, 2015|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Every year 2k games alway changes it style of gameplay.but now the changes has been made so even if my body is all red i won't be tap out easily cause the pointer game that has been implement. It is harder to do submission though cause whenever you are catching the red spot the cpu always find a way to escape.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.