PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 (Platinum)
THQCompatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 (Platinum)
- The new dynamic physics system in WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will transform gameplay into a highly realistic experience that creates the most memorable moments ever witnessed in a WWE videogame. All of your matches and object interactions will look and feel unique, dynamic and unpredictable to capture the full essence and authenticity of WWE. In addition, the dynamic physics system will generate different match outcomes each time you play
- WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 is truly the first WWE videogame that will adapt to your actions. Through this brand new addition to the franchise, every time you play a match, gameplay scenario will change based on your decisions, allowing for new rivalries, alliances, championship matches, run-ins, rankings and more spontaneous WWE action both in and out of the ring
- WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will boast one of largest rosters in franchise history, with more than 70 of today's prominent WWE Superstars and WWE Divas available to enhance your gameplay experience. Each in-game model will feature new muscle-flexing skin textures and movement technology, delivering the most authentic looking and moving WWE Superstars and WWE Divas you have ever seen in a WWE videogame
- WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will provide more creation tools than ever for you to customize your Superstars, finishing moves, story designs and more. Tons of new position animations, including a new Create-a-Finisher attacks off the turnbuckle; 150 new Create-a-Superstar parts, including new tattoo art and pattern texture support; Paint Tool upgrades such as sign creations; point system upgrades and simplified searching and sharing of content through the robust WWE Community Creations portal
- Enjoy a greater level of interactivity and control as the Road to WrestleMania story-driven mode returns with major updates and new storylines. This year, you will have the ability to freely roam through locker room areas, select opponents, break into impromptu matches and fulfill destiny based on your choices. This is your moment!
descriptionA hallmark of the franchise, WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2011 will deliver its largest offering to date of best-in-class creation and customization features. Players will have more creative tools than ever to customize their Superstars, finishing moves and story designs. In addition, searching and sharing content will be greatly simplified with improvements to the highly regarded WWE Community Creations feature, which generated nearly 10 million downloads, including more than 7.5 million Created Superstars, 500,000 story designs and 500,000 finishing moves in its franchise debut.
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will also boast one of largest rosters in franchise history with more than 70 of today’s prominent WWE Superstars and WWE Divas. Each in-game model will feature new skin textures and movement technology, delivering the most authentic looking and moving WWE Superstars and WWE Divas ever seen in a WWE videogame. In addition, a new physics system will ensure all matches and object interactions look and feel unique, dynamic and unpredictable to capture the full essence of WWE.
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will empower players more than ever to define their gameplay experiences in a dynamic and ever-changing WWE. In WWE Universe Mode, a new addition to the series, gameplay scenarios will change based on player decisions, allowing for new rivalries, alliances, championship matches and more spontaneous WWE action in and out of the ring. Additionally, the popular, story-driven Road to WrestleMania mode will return with significant updates and new storylines, including the ability to freely roam through locker room areas, select opponents, break into impromptu matches and fulfil destinies based on player choices.
|Official Release Date||Jul 22, 2011|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...